|Private or Trade||Private seller|
|Post Code/Zip||GU4 7ES|
2007 Lotus Europa S.
Starlight Black with “lux” interior and boot leather trimmings in tan.
It has been lightly upgraded for track use, but without upsetting it as a very comfortable road car. It has competed successfully in sprinting, including a couple of class wins. It is at 97,000 miles, and has never been involved in any accident or significant impact.
Upgrades and major maintenance items are as follows:
– ECU remap by Courtneys, measured at 233 bhp.
– Milltek exhaust
– Uprated VX clutch (recently renewed)
– Gaz Pro Gold 1-way adjustable shocks (renewed).
– Adjustable front ARB
– 4-channel ABS
– Lotus-approved engine strap modification to reduce over-run “rumble”
– Hoffmans swirl pot fuel system, to eliminate fuel starvation on long left-hand bends
– Hoffmans rear towing harness (steel wire)
– Home-made front splitter in soft plastic (polypropylene) which also serves as an effective speedhump guard!
– Eliseparts harness bar and Schroth 4-point harnesses (with seatbelts retained)
– Radiator and air-con radiator renewed
– Air-con pump renewed… and the air-con works!
The car has mostly be maintained by Back-on-Track (Guildford), with some work by Hoffman’s (Henley). All maintenance records on file.
Personal registration plate is not included; it will revert to AO57CNA.