|Private or Trade||Private seller|
|Post Code/Zip||IP12 4PS|
Offered for sale by a customer is this very special Lotus 211.
This is 211 build number 125, which having covered only 5600 miles in total to date, was subject to an extensive rebuild as a track car by renowned motorsport specialists Lanzante.
The car was fully stripped, cleaned, and refurbished in every way, including (but not limited to) powder coated rear subframe, rebuilt suspension, fully prepped and repainted bodywork, rebuilt engine and gearbox, GT4 roll cage, the list is extensive.
Prior to full completion of the build, the car was sold, and the new owner brought the car to us at Hangar 111 to complete, including the installation of a chargecooler system, and programmable ECU with rolling-road mapping. Since its completion, the car has proven to be very quick, and very reliable, having been used for numerous trackdays in UK and Europe for the last two years.
The car has the following outline specification:
- Forged Toyota 2ZZ engine with MP62 supercharger making 282bhp and 184lb/ft
- Hangar 111 chargecooler system
- EMU Black engine management
- Quaife QKE9E full sequential gearbox and shifter with gearbox oil cooler
- Quaife ATB limited slip differential and ACT HDSS clutch
- Lotus GT4 full roll cage
- Power coated suspension wishbones with spherical bearing bushes
- Ohlins TTX dampers and springs
- Pilbeam twin brake master cylinder pedal box with cockpit brake bias adjustment
- AP Racing Pro5000 4-pot front calipers with OE Lotus AP 2-pot front calipers on rear
- 308mm fully floating brake discs all round
- FIA foam-filled bag fuel tank
- Race battery with isolator kill switch and CTEK charger
- AIM MXL digital dash with data logging and GPS
- Recaro race seat with Willans harnesses
- Quick release front clamshell system
- Extended front splitter and large rear spoiler
- Custom exhaust system with quiet silencer
- Twin catch can configuration for engine and gearbox breathers
- Refinished original Lotus 211 wheels with Avon ZZR track tyres
- Full car PPF paint protection
The current owner has used the car as a very serious, and fast, track-only machine. It is not currently road-legal, but would not require much work to make it so if required, and comes with its V5 registration documents and plate.
Serious enquiries only, contact us at Hangar 111.