|Private or Trade||Private seller|
|Mileage||39765 - may rise slightly|
|Post Code/Zip||NR8 6QB|
With my i4 Emira due for an August build (and collection from Hethel “soon” after) it’s time to find a new custodian for my Evora S IPS Sports Racer. I’m advertising it on lotusforsale.com/thelotusforums.com and on seloc.org for a short period first, before going out to a wider audience.
First sold and registered in September 2014 by Lipscomb Lotus in Maidstone, Kent, this is a lovely example of one of the last Series 1 Evora S IPS Sports Racers.
I purchased it as an Approved Used Lotus from Stratton Motor Company in August 2020 and they have looked after it for me (as they did for previous owners) since.
Finished in Aspen White (metallic) with factory black “Sports Racer” bits this car retains all of it’s factory originality (including the lovely red and black +2 Recaro interior) with the only upgrades being the 400-style shark fin decals and a stereo unit upgrade to a later Alpine iLX-702d which retains the OEM looks and reversing camera, but replaces the elderly inbuilt satnav with Apple Carplay and Android Auto (enabling use of your favourite online or offline satnav application) and a DAB radio tuner in addition to AM/FM radio. This is wired, using the OEM USB port in the glove box – there’s nowhere else in the S1 Evora to store a phone neatly in any case! The Sports Racer was the “run out” S1 Evora specification and came fully loaded.
Paintwork and interior are in great condition.
Sports Racer Specification :
- V6 Engine – capacity 3456cc
- Power – Supercharged – 345bhp Torque 400Nm
- Acceleration 0-60mph – 4.5 secs Max Speed 178mph
- Range – 382 miles
- Road Tax (the IPS is cheaper than the manual) – CO2 224g/km £395pa
- Lotus Intelligent Precision Shift (IPS)
- Aspen White Metallic Paint with Black Accents : Roof, side mirror pods, front splitter, side sills, rear diffuser, light bezels, name badges
- Union Jack side marker badges
- Design wheel, gloss black, forged, (19” front and 20” rear)
- Power-fold door mirrors
- Reversing Camera
- Ebony Black leather ‘Premium Sport’ Recaro seats with red contrast piping and stitching
- Slate Grey SuedeTex® dashboard, doors and centre console with red contrast stitching
- Gunmetal dashboard panels with black accents
- 2+2 seating configuration
- Accent lighting, leather door panelling below trim band, leather trimmed door pockets, armrest, centre console in SuedeTex®, tailgate insert panel in leather, leather footwell side panels, SuedeTex® trim band,
- SuedeTax® Gear gaiter, handbrake sleeve, handbrake gaiter, door handle inner, door pocket
- Heated Seats
Sport Pack :
- Switchable sports mode with sharper throttle response (standard with IPS)
- Increased RPM limit and sportier setting for Dynamic Performance Management (DPM)
- Uprated Evora S diffuser
- Stainless steel sports exhaust tailpipe
- Cross-drilled brake discs
- Red painted brake calipers
Tech Pack :
- Upgraded audio system with 2x50W amplifier and subwoofer with dedicated amplifier
- BluetoothTM mobile phone connectivity USB connection for various iPod® models, MP3 players and memory sticks
- Upgraded to add Apple Carplay and Android Auto (Wired)
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Cruise control
- Reversing Camera and rear parking sensors
Service History :
- 11/11/2014 – 1250 miles – Stratton Motor Company
- 31/04/2015 – 8994 miles – Stratton Motor Company
- 20/06/2016 – 18303 miles – Stratton Motor Company
- 11/01/2017 – 21832 miles – Stratton Motor Company
- 09/01/2018 – 27235 miles – Stanbridge Motorsport
- 11/09/2018 – 28260 miles – Stratton Motor Company
- 05/11/2019 – 36028 miles – Stratton Motor Company
- 17/8/2020 – 37862 miles – Stratton Motor Company
- 13/8/2021 – 38774 miles – Stratton Motor Company
- 22/11/2022 – 39428 miles – Stratton Motor Company
- 22/03/2023 – 39562 miles – Gearbox fault light – lengthy investigation and correction – gearbox oil and filter change done, gearbox wiring loom replacement, reload of all IPS TCU software to the latest update version and relearn – Stratton Motor Company – £2700 spent!
As well as the full service history this Evora has a good matching set of Michelin PS4S tyres in 19/20 sizes, on unmarked gloss black forged wheels.
A comprehensive history file will be passed to the new owner on conclusion of a sale.
If the asking price is agreed then I’ll include a full Lotus Certificate of Provenance pack which confirms that this (rare!) example is the 9th of just 22 IPS Sports Racers produced, and the 6th of just 8 cars in Aspen White.
Located just outside Norwich. Private sale – less than current dealer prices. Sold as seen, inspected by the buyer and without warranty, but 3rd party insurance warranties are available for a reasonable price. Happy to demonstrate to a genuine buyer. No test drivers or tyre kickers please!
- Norwich NR8 6QB