|Private or Trade||Private seller|
|Post Code/Zip||BH10 4HF|
2011 Lotus Evora S with Tech & Sport packs
Finished in Burnt Orange with Black Leather & Cloth Interior, 2+2 seat configuration
19” & 20” Diamond cut forged alloy wheels (just refurbished, look amazing).
Larine sports exhaust and decat pipe fitted (Original exhaust and cat converter also included with car)
New MOT (13th September) – New front brake discs & pads, new bonnet badge, new driver seatbelt.
Front tyres – Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S, fitted July 2021
Rear tyres – Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S, fitted December 2020
Clutch replaced in 2015
Ex Lotus press car, I purchased from Westover Lotus in 2012. Absolutely loved owning this car and don’t really want to sell, but I’m looking to buy a house, so sadly need the funds.
Just under 60k miles on the clock.
Full service history. Always been serviced by official Lotus dealerships. I’ve lived in different locations over the last 9 years, so initially serviced by Westover Lotus in Poole, then a couple of times at Williams Lotus near Bristol and in recent years Hanger 111 in Suffolk. Next service is due in December.
Points to note:
- As has happened on several early S1 Evora’s, the leather on the dash has shrunk and split down the middle near the windscreen (I made a temporary cover as a short term solution)
- The airbag cover on the passenger side has also warped. I looked into getting it replaced whilst I was getting it MOT’d but the replacement part is not currently available from Lotus.
- Gear knob has some wear on it (original replacement not currently available or I’d have changed it)
- On the rear passenger side wheel arch there’s a small patch where the lacquer has come off along the edge of the protective film (see photo)
- The back of the driver seat has some marks on the scuff plate from where I’ve moved luggage in and out from the back seat when working away
- The driver seat has some wear on it in the usual spot (see photo)
Sport Pack – selectable Sport Mode, Drilled Brake Discs, traction control
Tech Pack – Alpine Head unit CD/Sat Nav (including USB Music Streaming, Bluetooth Phone Connection, Subwoofer with Separate Amplifier, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Reversing Camera, HomeLink Electric Gate/ Garage Door Opener, Cruise Control, Bi-Xenon Headlights & Extended Interior Lighting.
Air conditioning, Airbags, Alarm, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Electric door mirrors, Electric windows, Leather seats, Power steering