|Private or Trade||Private seller|
|Post Code/Zip||NR9 3NU|
The Hardest sale I have ever had to make. My Finances are forcing me to sell My Dads swan song in the Motor Industry, my 2010 beautiful Evora N/A. I always said I would try and own all the cars my father was involved in designing and have loved owning this car but it is no longer viable for me, with no Garage, too many cars and not enough money!
Why am I asking £33,000?
- Genuine Low Mileage
- FSH (no book, all receipts)
- Tubular Manifold and Sports Exhaust
- Dyno’d at 314hp
- Sport Pack
- Tech Pack
- Factory Barge Boards and Front Splitter (all painted by Ex Factory Paint Tech)
- Upgraded Sport Racer Interior
- I have had everything done!
List of work I’ve had done:
- Completely new A/C unit from Condenser to Compressor (Hanger 111 done)
- Completely newly powder coated Alloys
- Major Service done last year including plugs, points all oils etc (ES Motorsports)
- Resprayed whole front Clam (Lotus Paint Tech)
- Resprayed barge boards and splitter to match paint and alloys (Lotus Paint Tech)
- Resprayed all bodywork insert Grills (they rust normally)
- Body coloured Engine Cover and rear splitter
- Brand New Perelli P1 front tyres (Early 2021 done 400 miles) Rear Pirelli P1’s done 1000 miles
What needs to be done:
- MOT Due November (Won’t fail and I am happy to have one done if you want)
- Slight leak of water into boot when car is washed (when water comes at it with force) Easy fix.
I am putting this Advert on from work so only have a couple of Pics available. I will post more shortly!